Congress aims to provide an interdisciplinary scientific environment for the discovery, mechanism, and presentation of the most exciting and new findings in enzyme discovery, mechanism, engineering, screening, and synthetic applications.
We cordially invite you to submit your abstract for oral presentations, speed talks or posters.
Accepted abstracts will be published in electronic congress abstract book.
After peer review process, accepted abstracts of EBDays2020 will be published in a special issue of two different journals; Biocatalysis and Biotransformation Journal – BCBT, (Taylor & Francis) and The Protein Journal (Springer) as Full-length original research papers; Short communications; Review articles.
Full paper submission deadline: 03 November 2020
ABSTRACT PREPARATION GUIDELINES
- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 15 August 2020
Abstract submission will be done via using the template given above. Please send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstracts will be presented either in Oral Presentation, Poster Presentation or Flash Presentation/ Speed Talk.
- All abstracts must be prepared in English
- Oral Presentations must be given in English or Turkish
- Posters must be prepared in English
- Flash Presentation includes Poster Presentation + 5 min. long Oral Presentation.
Posters must be prepared in English. Flash Presentation’s speech must be given in English or Turkish
- Abstract main text shall not exceed 250 words (and all abstract file not longer than one page)
- Each registered author can present maximum 2 abstracts.
- The presenting author must be registered for final acceptance of the abstract to the program and publication in the Abstract Book. Please note that the presenting author is not automatically registered by submitting an abstract. Regular registration implies payment of the registration fee.
- When submitting an abstract, authors should indicate the presentation preference (oral, speed talk or poster).
- During submission of the abstract, it should be indicated which of the following subheadings the study belongs to:
- Enzyme Engineering
- Enzyme Discovery
- Enzyme Mechanism
- Enzyme Applications
- Enzyme Purification Technologies
- Computational Studies for Enzymes
- Enzyme Based Technologies
- Bioprocess Development
- Only the first letter of the abstract title should be capitalized. Abbreviation in the title should not be used.
- Author names and affiliations are mandatory. The author names will be printed exactly as given in the form. The names should not include academic titles.
- The name of the presenting author must be underlined.
- Abstracts should be arranged according to the following sections and these sections should not be listed as headlines in the abstract:
- General Information and Purpose
- Materials and Methods
- Findings (numerical and / or statistical information are given)
- Project / research support for the proposed research should be stated in the “Note to the Scientific Committee”.
- Abstracts that are currently in progress and that have not yet received results and studies that do not include the sections given above will not be evaluated.
- Organizing Committee has the legal right to use the submitted abstracts for conference purpose.
- The evaluation will be made by the Abstract Evaluation Committee.
- Name, surname and institutions of the authors will be kept unrevealed to the committee.
- In order for the abstract to be evaluated, the submitter must have completed the congress registration process.
- Authors will be informed by e-mail regarding the abstract acceptance /rejection, presentation type and scheduling.
Oral Presentations must be given in English or Turkish.
Presentations should be prepared as PowerPoint files. Use of your own laptop is not recommended. Oral presentations will be restricted to 15 minutes + 5 minutes discussion in order to stay within schedules. The electronic files have to be provided to the organizers min 30 min. before the start of the respective session to facilitate and fasten the procedures.
- Posters must be prepared in English
- Participants will be informed by e-mail concerning their poster presentation date and time.
- Participants are required to bring the printed poster to the conference.
- Size: Portrait format, single paper, 50 cm (width) x 70 cm (height).
- Please note the abstract title, authors and addresses on the top of the poster.
- Materials required to hang the posters (clips, tape, scissors etc) will be available at the poster area.
Flash presentation is a new presentation technique which has been applied in many international congresses. Such presentations will be displayed as “posters” at the poster presentation hours, discussed with the audience, and will be presented as a 5 minutes long oral presentation (flash presentation – speed talk).
Posters must be prepared in English. Flash Presentation’s speech must be given in English or Turkish.
You can contact email@example.com for all your questions regarding the abstract submission